This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Raz-Kids is an online leveled books library for students from kinder to grade six in order to improve and enhance their reading skills by listening on the modeled fluency and comprehension quizzes. Students listen to books read aloud, read with vocabulary and pronunciation support, and read without support. Students can practice reading to improve reading comprehension and reading fluency anywhere with Internet access. Indeed, Raz-Kids brings great service to students of their online lessons however, despite the great service there are some unexpected technical glitches such as inaccessible login links and buttons and faulty login pages. If you are a teacher of the site and is experiencing such problems, do not worry! In this page, you will be guided in order to login to your account. Check out the instructional video below and be enlightened! If you are still confused then refer to the step by step instructions provided underneath the video to help you more with your Raz-Kids Login process:
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the Raz-Kids Login page URL: http://www.raz-kids.com/main/Login onto the address bar of your web browser. Simply highlight the link provided, right click it and with the drop down list that appears click Copy. When pasting, go to the address bar of your web browser and on the empty text field, right click it. There is a drop down list that will appear and in the list, click Paste. Once the link is successfully copied on the address bar click Enter.
- Once directed to the page, you can find different login buttons (Student, Teacher and Parent) find the Teacher Login button found on the upper part of the web page and then click it.
- After clicking the button, a dialog box appears containing the Login section where you will input necessary information to access your account.
- On the first text field, enter your Username. Make sure you are inputting correctly your Username, the one that you have registered in Raz-Kids.
- Then, when you are finished filling in the first text field, move on to the next one and input your Password. Make sure you are inputting correctly your Password to avoid any errors while trying to login.
- When the two text fields are already completed, you may click the Remember Me checkbox so that the next time you try to access your account you don't need to enter your Username but simply your password.
- Lastly, click the Login button to access your account.
Having troubles while trying to login? Reset your login credentials:
- On the same page of Raz-Kids: http://www.raz-kids.com/main/Login click the Teacher's Login button and a dialog box appears.
- When the dialog box appears, find the Forgot Password? link which is underneath the password text field and then click it.
- Once clicked, you will be then redirected to their reset page. In this page, you will have to input your email address on the provided text field .
- Lastly, click the Submit button so that Raz-Kids will send you an email containing your contact details.
Exhausted all efforts but still cannot access your account? Contact Raz-Kids:
US toll-free: 866.889.3729
Send an email:
Write a letter:
1840 East River Rd, #320
Tucson AZ 85718
Do not forget to bookmark this page and please do visit this page often for any updates or changes made on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the latest information in regards to Raz-Kids Login online.